Europa-List: Feathering on Woodcomp

Subject: Europa-List: Feathering on Woodcomp
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:57:53

If there is anyone out there with a SR3000 with feathering option and a 9xx:
exactly where did you connect the two magneto sensor wires ?
I connected mine to the L  and  R positions of the ACS keyed ignition
switch, which are the brown wires coming out of the Ducati box. The
feathering is supposed to be fully automatic. I can only get it to feather
by disconnecting those two wires.
I have contacted Woodcomp but replies can take up to two weeks.

Karl