Europa-List: Noise certificate

Subject: Europa-List: Noise certificate
From: Sidsel & Svein Johnsen <sidsel.svein@oslo.online.no>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 08:57:25
The Norwegian CAA will accept a foreign, recognized noise certificate
for Europa as basis for issuing the mandatory noise certificate, instead
of requiring a noise test to be performed.  Do any of you have one that
you could kindly e-mail to me as a scanned version, fax to my attention
at +47 23 11 63 51 or mail a copy (address below).  I have 912ULS with
Airmaster prop (ie. three Warp blades).  I would assume also a 912 or
914 would be accepted but the prop blades ought to be the same.

No rush - only needed when applying for permanent airwothiness
certificate at the end of the test flying (first flight not yet
performed but watch this space for imminent news!)

Best regards,
Svein

Svein K. Johnsen
Bjerkebakken 65 A