Re: PROBABLE SPAM> RE: Europa-List: Mod. 62 - Replacement of tailplane

Subject: Re: PROBABLE SPAM> RE: Europa-List: Mod. 62 - Replacement of tailplane
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 00:00:38
torque tube drive  pins

Paul
I did remove a pair once, (fortunatley before the top went on :-) ) and
they came out easily as soon as the nut was slackened. That was a
pleasant surprise. The tubing I used was the soft 1/4" stainless the
factory supplied for breather tubes etc. Had to drill for clearance to
get the bolts through. I used a sharp cobalt steel drill.
Graham