RE: Europa-List: Retro Fitting MG Wings

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Retro Fitting MG Wings
From: Gary Leinberger <Gary.Leinberger@millersville.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 13:58:54

I am building a mg and am not as far along - and I just got some short wings -
my understanding is that the wings have to be trimmed to fit - you need to cut
off some of the material on the wing skin in order to allow the spar to fit in
and bolt up. I am thinking about fitting the short wings first, and then the
mg wings - since the short wings are already drilled for the bolts and hopefully
in the right place.

Glad to hear someone is out there on point.

Gary Leinberger
A237
Lancaster, Pa.
gleinberger@millersville.edu