Europa-List: Starboard radiator for classic needed please.

Subject: Europa-List: Starboard radiator for classic needed please.
From: jcarter@doctors.org.uk
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 23:52:43

Dear list members,

My starboard radiator has had some minor damage and it needs replacing. Europa
don't have one on the shelf and unfortunately the company that supplies europa
cant produce such a radiator in under 6 weeks so im (desperately) looking about
for such an item to get into the air again.

Does anyone have a spare radiator that I may buy?

Many thanks in anticipation,

Justin Carter,
(912S classic trigear based at fishburn.)
Email,
jcarter@doctors.org.uk
phone: 07814478831

Doctors.net.uk education: totally independent, totally free.
http://www.doctors.net.uk/education