Europa-List: XS Monowheel door sill angle on ground

Subject: Europa-List: XS Monowheel door sill angle on ground
From: rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 21:08:32

Would appreciate if someone could tell me the angle of the left door sill
on a XS Monowheel when it is sitting on ground.

"Thinking inside the box" at the moment, installing a box  where 2 Andair
375 Gasculators will live and allow draining and servicing from outside,
aft of the trail edge of flaps. I want to make top of box level with
ground, when the plane is sitting on its wheels, so I can drain the last
drop of water out the bowls of Andairs. Our plane is still in cradle.

Thx.
Ron Parigoris