Re: Europa-List: firewall

Subject: Re: Europa-List: firewall
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 09:59:24

Paul, My inspector advised using a red coloured mastic that plumbers use for
sealing gaps around boiler flues, which is heat resistant. Unfortunately I
can't remember the name but asking at a plumber's merchant would no doubt
produce a suitable product. It has worked well for me, proving easy to use
on holes and gaps of all sizes, and has lasted 4 yrs without problem.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ