Europa-List: Cliff & Betty Memorial Service

Subject: Europa-List: Cliff & Betty Memorial Service
From: Bob Jacobsen <jacobsenra@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 12:45:56

The Memorial service for Cliff & Betty Shaw is scheduled for August 16th
2:00pm at Edmonds United Methodist Church.

There is more information about the service and if you are interested two
organizations for memorial gifts posted on my website at www.galaxyhobby.com

I know that several people have mentioned a moment of silence etc for Cliff
& Betty by Europa Club members and that is a very nice thought.  I wanted to
post this information so you would all have the up to date times for
planning.

I am still very sad - it is very hard to lose your best buddy after 30
years.

Bob Jacobsen