Europa-List: OSHKOSH Attendees Contact Info

Subject: Europa-List: OSHKOSH Attendees Contact Info
From: danbish <n914rb@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 21:08:59

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the info on the forum. I'm going to be at OSH starting Tuesday but
unfortunately
will be leaving Friday morning. Since this is my first time going,
I want to see as many Europas as possible. And because they'll probably be
parked
all over hell's half acre, I was wondering if we could start a list of contact
info of flyers and builders. So I'll start it off and those attending can
respond to this tread. Add your name to the bottom of the list where shown;
that way just one page need be printed to take with.

[b:ff171ba6fd]Thanks.[/b:ff171ba6fd]

Dan Bish - Builder - 520.360.9747 - Tues thru Thurs
[b:ff171ba6fd]>>> Reply and stick your name an similar contact info here
<<<[/b:ff171ba6fd]
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/