Europa-List: Re EGT probes loosening

Subject: Europa-List: Re EGT probes loosening
From: irampil@notes.cc.sunysb.edu
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:56:04
Hi Paul,

May be that it is time to upgrade to bayonet type probes.
I have had no issues with my probes in 200 hr.
The probes themselves are not expensive, but you would need
to weld bungs to the sample holes on the proximal down pipes.
See you at Osh Paul!

Ira

Ira J. Rampil, M.S., M.D.
Professor of Anesthesiology and Neurological Surgery
Director of Clinical Research
University at Stony Brook
Stony Brook, New York  11794-8480

(631) 444-2975 voice
(631) 444-2907 fax

intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.