Re: Europa-List: Europa kit details

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa kit details
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 22:42:35

>Would anyone happen to know about a Europa kit owned by Dennis Lyle Shupe of
>Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.  Was it a mono or a trigear.
>
>Rowland, if you happen to be reading this, could you check your records and
>see if you have the kit number.

Paul - I'm sorry to hear that Dennis has died. He was a Europa Club
member. If you are in touch with any of his surviving family, please
pass on to them our condolences, and apologies for any distress
caused because we didn't know in time to cancel the delivery of
Europa Flyer #49.

The last info I had from Dennis at renewal in March was that he was
building kit A252, a standard-wing XS monowheel. There was no engine
or prop info, so I guess he was a fairly long way from flying it.

Hope this helps.

regards

Rowland