Re: Europa-List: Rear Windows? WAS ( - not "The Doors"...)

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rear Windows? WAS ( - not "The Doors"...)
From: Jos Okhuijsen <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 16:24:30

Hi All and Nigel,

> aware that pictures were circulating on the inter-web net thing,
> although I
> do remember Jos moving around the workshop taking ......."holiday snaps"
> think he said.

It's getting in my way now.
I'll ask for written confirmations of publishing rights next time i take
pictures.
The album is off the net for now.
--
Kind Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen

workshopcam http://www.okhuijsen.org/plane
http:www.europaowners.org/kit600
mono xs, top on, gear in, tail wheel in, wings set, flapdrive in, tail
closed, tailwheel in, tail top in, blue stuff filled, sanded and primed,
fuel system in, doors done, windows in, sanding and filling the fuse and
wings.