Re: Europa-List: Question: Bonding The Top Wing Panels

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Question: Bonding The Top Wing Panels
From: Keith Hickling <keithhickling@clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 18:39:18
Hi all,
In spite of the millions of emails I am interested in this too.  I am
also waiting to bond on the top skin and wondered why only thin plastic
is suggested under the aileron closeout rather than spacers as under the
flap closeout during bonding ? Would spacers such as mixing sticks not
reduce the need to sand the closeout back later?

I might have missed some replies as my mailbox was full for 2 days.

Thanks,
Keith.