Re: Europa-List: DOTH - North Coates Summer Fly-in?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: DOTH - North Coates Summer Fly-in?
From: Bryan Allsop <bryan@blackballclub.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 21:08:25
Hi Alan,

Life's a bitch! My wife has told me I have got to flying on Sunday. I am
not sure about this, but DOTHing on Sunday at mid day seems to be my
only choice. I hope that "food" includes bacon butties.

I may see someone I know there. Even Mr Harrison's machine could get
that far.

Cheers  Bryan.   G BYSA