Re: Europa-List: EZ Pilot Autopilot of Trio Avionics vs. Autopilot/Turn

Subject: Re: Europa-List: EZ Pilot Autopilot of Trio Avionics vs. Autopilot/Turn
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 09:43:54
Coordinator of Navaid Devices

Erich,

I have an EZ Pilot in Baby Blue, and am extremely pleased with it.  It
tracks true and is very stable, even in severe turbulence.  Installation
is quick and simple and fine tuning takes only a couple of seconds.  I
chose the VDF display over the LCD, because I like the look better.  As
long as your installation is not in direct sunlight, you'll have no
problems.  You'll also find that you don't use the display much, anyway,
once you're finished settin up the unit...

Jeff - Baby Blue
186 hours and going flying tomorrow...