Europa-List: Six Nations Tour - 22nd June until 1st July 2006

Subject: Europa-List: Six Nations Tour - 22nd June until 1st July 2006
From: William Mills <william@wrmills.plus.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 14:24:47

The 2006 Six Nations tour will run from Thursday 22nd June until =
Saturday 1st July, weather permitting, of course.  The last one held in =
2004 was a great success and was enjoyed by all those attending.  See =
Richard Iddon's account in the Europa Flyer No 24 April / September =
2005.
I hope to include countries in the Alps region and Southern Europe, but, =
as always, it will depend on weather patterns at the time. =20
I would welcome suggestions for countries, towns / cities to visit and =
overnight stops etc.
Please don't be put off by proposed visits to the Alps.  Photos can be =
very deceptive and a bit daunting, but there are always airfields in the =
bottom of the valleys if you need to land and the weather conditions =
have to be OK.  The view of the Alps from the air in good weather is =
absolutely stunning. =20
If any European friends would like to join us for an evening, or join us =
for some or all of the legs, you will be most welcome and it might =
encourage us to visit your particular neighbourhood.
If you intend to join the trip, please let me know, either by email or =
'phone.  My number is 01495 785499 and please let me have any =
suggestions.
Best wishes,
William