Europa-List: Canadians

Subject: Europa-List: Canadians
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 15:23:15

Cheers,
        I have managed to acquire the address of a dispenser of Araldite
2012 adhesive, that which was deleivered with my kit, lo, these many moons
ago.
Unaware of the demise of CIBA/Geigy and its ramifications, I sought tro
duplicate the victories of several year ago by this means.
        I have unearthed "MF Composites Inc." in Cambridge ON at
519-622-0589, Fax ---622-5791 or 1-877-376-9948 (Danny Schrier up) or at:
dannys@mfcomposites.com or www...................
They are in 540 Sheldon Drive, Cambridge ON N1T 2C1.
Aside from the unncessary pint tins and greater, there are dual cartidges of
50ml [at about C$20] which can be dispensed by equal pressure on two vials
(or a C$60 pump). The cartridges are about 5inches long by 3/4inch diam.each
side.
The test is underway now, but future silence from me indicates perfect
bonding to specs. With these cartridges come mixing nozzles which
undoubtedly will mix the adhesive well, but will harden with at least 10ml
still in them. The nozzles are almost as expensive as the adhesive [at
C$15] - squeeze and mix later as previously with the now-unobtainable tubes,
alas.
        If you have superior intelligence, why didn't you say so earlier?
Humbly,
Ferg Kyle
Europa A064 914 Classic