RE: Europa-List: PFA Inspector, Northants, UK

Subject: RE: Europa-List: PFA Inspector, Northants, UK
From: willie.harrison@tinyonline.co.uk
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:07:01

Tony Kay's yer man, even thoug he's 50 miles away in Royston. I've sampled
2 inspectors and Tony clearly knows about 1000 times more about what's what
with Europas than the other inspector (whom I won't embassass by naming on
this forum).

Willie
G-BZNY - finally going like a good'un and bits stopped falling off.

UK,
>could you respond to this message or send me a private message please with
>their details please.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Phil
>Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/

Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!