Europa-List: UNSUBSCRIBING [was RE: Europa-List Digest: 9 Msgs - 05/15/0

From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 09:39:02

>PLease, I am still getting emails to this location (rsementi@hotmail.com) -
>Your last email indicated that this email address was to be removed from the
>list, however I am still getting Europa Digest emails here.

[9 unrelated messages snipped]

Rick - I have amended the Europa Club membership file as requested by
you recently. However, I have no control over anything else you may
be subscribed to, such as the Matronics Euuropa e-mail list. You are
the only one able to switch that off or on (that's how you got on the
list in the first place).

At the bottom of EVERY posting on the Matronics e-mail list you'll
find something like this:

You'll see that subscription management is one of the facilities
offered at the above URL. Depending on your e-mail client software, a
click or double-click on the link will take you to the menu of
features, then follow other link(s) to the subscription area and read
the instructions there to see how to get your various adddresses
subscribed or unsubscribed.

regards

Rowland