RE: Europa-List: Mogas

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mogas
From: Brian Davies <bdavies@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 09:02:47

Hi Bob,

SF16 is a PFA form available for download from their website, which appears
to be like a mod approval form. Look under engineering standard forms. I am
not an expert in this area but I assume that aircraft types e.g. Rotax
powered Europas, that have been already cleared by the PFA do not require
individual approval for the use of Mogas. Dont know how this affects Jab
powered Europas.

Brian