Europa-List: Re: ...and another thing (Mike Parkin)

Subject: Europa-List: Re: ...and another thing (Mike Parkin)
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 11:28:35

Mike,
            I stand corrected - and you did a pretty good dance on my
cadaver too!
Mike, I believe we are on the same frequency, and I grant that airline
driving is not the same - but then experience is what you make it - and you
qualify as well as anyone......
            Having just come from a meeting full of 'pilots', I was off the
mark, except that connecting airline types with bus driving wound me up
somewhat in view of the public's comprehension of 'pilots'. It's also true
that sitting in front of a big machine gives too great an aura to one's
self-esteem and humility sometimes goes out the window.
            You were quite right. I can see you typing with gritted
teeth......
Cheers,
Ferg Kyle