Europa-List: Radiator Wanted

Subject: Europa-List: Radiator Wanted
From: Peter Rees <peter.rees01@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 19:32:58

When we took the cowl off today, there are clear indications (well pink
antifreeze coloured indications) that our Stbd rad has a leak and is for the
skip.

Does anyone in the UK happen to have a spare Stbd radiator for a Classic -
if so, can you please contact me off list and we can work out a price. my
E-mail (with some sophisticated anti spam measures) is  peter dot
rees01@tiscali dot co dot uk.

By the way, thanks for all the advice on VOR aerials - I think we'll go for
copper tape for the VOR and ILS and a piece of wire for the marker beacons -
if the copper tape isn't sensitive enough for the VOR, I'll put in a Bob
Archer.

Regards

Peter