Europa-List: Aircraft Spruce

Subject: Europa-List: Aircraft Spruce
From: Rmi Guerner <air.guerner@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:59:30

John,
I had a lot of trouble with my last order 3 months ago. They shipped one item
which
was not what I had ordered. They backordered and I had to fight with numerous
e-mails, faxes and phone call before I finally get what I needed, after one
month of effort.
Remi Guerner

F-PGKL, XS S/N395 monowheel,  912S,  Airmaster, 384 hours

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing trouble with orders from
Aircraft Spruce lately?

They've screwed up 6 of my last 7 orders from them. Things like shipping