RE: Europa-List: DOTH Friday

Subject: RE: Europa-List: DOTH Friday
From: nigel charles <nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 14:25:55

I might be available to go to Brimpton. I have already used my Enstone
voucher. When we went to Enstone about a week ago they were very helpful
and friendly but it was more a case of tea/coffee and cakes rather than
lunch so we went on to Kemble for lunch and accepted the 8 landing fee.

If Brimpton proves unsatisfactory for food Popham is not far away.

Nigel