Re: Europa-List: EIS Questin

Subject: Re: Europa-List: EIS Questin
From: Paul Stewart <europa@pstewart.f2s.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:00:39

Ira certainly has a solution. I have also seen a solution using a
westach magnetic sensor sensing the prop revolutions and getting the
BM EFIS to multiply up by the gearbox ratio. The advice from Greg
(BMA) was not to take the output of the rotax tacho anywhere near the
EFIS box - the voltages were too high and risked damaging the EFIS.
Still a long way from hitching up the BMA ourselves so this is all
advice from others.

Regards

Paul
G-GIDY