RE: Europa-List: RE: Supplied cable is not 1/8

Subject: RE: Europa-List: RE: Supplied cable is not 1/8
From: Jeremy Davey <europaflyer3@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:07:26

Ron,

It's not adhesion that dictates which sleeve to use with which cable - it's
the risk of catalytic corrosion.

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation."
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1430 build hours to date, build currently stalled due to house moves and
lack of workshop
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms