Europa-List: Emailing: Tie Down

Subject: Europa-List: Emailing: Tie Down
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 21:03:19

  Hi! Alan
I don't remember if you are Mono or Trike Type? But I'm attaching mine
for you to see. These are for my trike so I don't know how suitable they
would be for the Mono. Basically it is a stainless eye screw secured to
the block in the outboard Flap hinge plates with the eye arranged to be
just into the face of the fairing.
Regards
Bob Harrison.
G-PTAG Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300