RE: Europa-List: Fuel pressure question

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel pressure question
From: Rob Housman <robh@hyperionef.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 10:53:16

Fear not, the effect will be negligible.  A 90 degree fitting is the
equivalent of less than 2 ft of straight tubing, according to my old Chem E.
textbook which deals with pipe, but since pipe has a rougher surface than
tubing the friction loss will be even less for tubing.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070
Airframe complete