RE: Europa-List: Tail plane Pip Pin Cover

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tail plane Pip Pin Cover
From: nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 15:00:30

It helps to mark the orientation of the hole on the head of the pip pin because
it is not easy to see when the pin is installed. I found that the small long
nosed pliers I carry in my travelling tool kit extract and insert the pins
with ease should a hook tool not be readily available.

Nigel Charles

Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!