Europa-List: RE: Aileron link rod adjustment

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Aileron link rod adjustment
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 10:09:02
is empty

Nobody seems to supply left-threaded rod ends. So me too subdued in having to
remove
one end, and yes, the only one possible is on the bell-crank. And to lift
your spirit: I don't think it is very useful to make final adjustments until
your wings are closed and the ailerons are filled and painted.  It makes a
difference.

What helps is to fix a pipe clamp, as used on cv pipes to a spanner., click the
assembly on the rod and it stays there, making the one-hand job a lot easier.

Hope it heps,

Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen