Re: Europa-List: kick back fix

Subject: Re: Europa-List: kick back fix
From: Horizonspace@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 10:50:44

In a message dated 3/25/2006 9:18:09 A.M. Central Standard Time,
kheindl@msn.com writes:

Hello  Rmi,

This sound very promising. My problem is that I can't find any  reference to
this trigger coil in any of the manuals or newsletters. What  exactly is it
for and whereis it ?
Are you also saying that maybe there  is no need to upgrade to the new
starter motor ?
I am just about to  order one from Lockwood ($299.-), but maybe I should
wait.

Karl

Karl,

The trigger coils are located behind the plastic generator cover at the  rear
of the engine.  My understanding is that the new starter motor upgrade  is
only needed for the higher compression 912S engines.

Tam