Europa-List: If you don't fly it, it will break.

Subject: Europa-List: If you don't fly it, it will break.
From: scrimm <steve.crimm@stephenscott.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 23:38:16
is empty

Today after almost 10 months of non-Europa flying, I went flying.  You may ask
why such a gap, well in June of 2005 my wife had a non-malignant (meningioma)
brain tumor removed.  Two weeks after her surgery, I fell and broke my left
wrist.
 My wife is back at 100%, my wrist, now that is another story.  It is healed,
but still a little swollen and it still can't support a lot of weight.

So what broke?  I blew out my brake seals and pissed DOT 5 all over the
undercarriage,
fortunately on my return to my new home field (20GA).

If anyone would like to share with me a source for pads and seals on this side
of the pond I would greatly appreciate the reference.  Or do I need to just
order
them from Europa?

I have also added a picture of my aircraft from today at Chilowee Gliderport at
Benton, TN.

Thanks,

This Email contains Photos or Attachments located at the following link:
http://www.europaowners.org/viewtopic.php?p=10400#10400