Europa-List: Bell Intercoolers Contact info

Subject: Europa-List: Bell Intercoolers Contact info
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 13:27:43
Cc: rlborger@mac.com

Gottfried, Jerry

I have been in contact with Gerhard Schruf at Bell Intercoolers (
http://www.bellintercoolers.com/ ).  They have relocated from the Dallas area
to north of San Antonio, Texas.  Gottfried, if your attempt to contact them was
during the relocation process, that would explain why they missed you.  They
seem quite responsive.

They have the Europa intercooler for the Rotax 914, it is a regular part,
complete
with part number.  The cost is $299 (USD) and delivery time is 5 days.

You can contact Gerhard at: gms@bellintercoolers.com or by phone at 830-229-5330

As I said earlier, I will post more detailed pics of my intercooler kit along
with scans of the installation instructions and a parts list this weekend.
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL

Good building and great flying,
Bob Borger