Europa-List: Intercooler Source

Subject: Europa-List: Intercooler Source
From: Horizonspace@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 21:33:22

After scouring the net for a source for a suitable intercooler for our  Rotax
914, I stumbled on the company that made the unit used in the Europa USA
kit.  As requested by Bob Borger, I am posting the following information  for
those of you interested in purchasing one, here's the info:

Model: A225066050EAV01
Manufacturer:  Bell Intercoolers, Inc.
Address: 1421 Carver Lane, Irving, TX 75061

Contact:  Gerhard Schruf
E-mail:  _gms@bellintercoolers.com_ (mailto:gms@bellintercoolers.com)
Telephone:  972-513-1674

The list price was 299 USD as of 11/05

Please note that the unit does not come with hoses, clamps or installation
instructions.  Bob Borger has a picture of the kit on his website and may  post

the instructions there soon.  We bought hoses and clamps from  turbohoses.com
and cut to fit but you should be able to use auto hoses (as  delivered with
the Europa kits) for much cheaper.

Tam Pho