Europa-List: Sun n Fun. Meet-up days

Subject: Europa-List: Sun n Fun. Meet-up days
From: Bbryanallsop@wmconnect.com
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 20:58:39

Hi Folks,

Sun n Fun runs for a week, 4th to 10th April. Whilst I will be in Florida
during that time I do not think that my family would appreciate me spending
every

day at Lakeland, so it is likely that I will only be there for 2 or 3 days.

It seems to be generally agreed that a daily 11am rendezvous at the Europa
tent is acceptable, this still leaves me a less than fifty percent chance of
meeting up with others, because they could be there on a totally different day.

It would be nice I could narrow this down a bit. With that in mind I wonder if

some of the days are going to be less popular than others. Conversely, are
there any days in that week when we are all likely to be there. Perhaps we could

even target a couple of days.

With this in mind I wonder if I could solicit the advice of Florida locals,
and regular attenders. Could it be that there are some days when they would
advise us not to go, or some not to miss? If they could visit the event for only

one or two days, which ones would they choose?

Cheers.  Bryan Allsop