Europa-List: Europa Flyer #47

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Flyer #47
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 14:06:18

All

I really enjoy the day that the Europa Flyer arrives way over here on the West
coast of USA.

I was reading each and ever article and every advertisement one by one very
carefully.
Paul McAllister's article was very good.  I came upon a wiring article
by Nigel Charles.  I almost feel off my chair when I saw the photo on page 12.
How could any one have messed up a panel wiring job as bad as that :)  ?
There was no credit given to the picture, so I will claim it.  I really had to
look in my photo library to confirm it, but I admit that is my panel viewed
---From the back.  The instrument missing for the panel is the Dynon D10. It was
not available at the time.

Keep building and happy flying.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.