Re: Europa-List: UK - trailer for Classic mono wanted.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: UK - trailer for Classic mono wanted.
From: jon.smith680@tesco.net
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 09:10:09

Hi Peter,
Are you still looking for a trailer?  My friend has one for sale as his machine
was written off by his syndicate partner.  Let me know and I can send you his
details.  It's a monowheel trailer suitable for classic or XS, not a factory
one but a very good copy.  The only difference is that the main structural
members
are steel rather than aluminum; heavier but very stong!  He lives near York.
Best Regards,
Jon Smith