Europa-List: Torque tube measurment please?

Subject: Europa-List: Torque tube measurment please?
From: rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:45:28

I need 2 measurements if by chance anyone has a Europa XS close at hand.

I need to know how far the drive pins can extend aft before they hit the
bulkhead. (outboard would be from plastic spacer aft to bulkhead, and
inboard would be from the OD of the control horn aft to the bulkhead)

I am making up drive pins, and figure can make a nice taper to get good
alignment before driving pins all the way in.

Thx.
Ron Parigoris