Europa-List: Strobe light

Subject: Europa-List: Strobe light
From: JonSmith <jon.smith680@tesco.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:32:07
is empty

Hi everyone!
My plane has a fin mounted strobe - well it did until recently cos I smashed it
off on the garage door. (As they say, an inch can make all the difference!)

It is/ was a "Goldwing", (Goldwing ATL I think it was called).  I'm pretty sure
they're not made now as I've not seen adverts for a long time.  Just wondering
if anyone by good chance might have one they're not going to use anymore or
otherwise know where there might be one lying around?  I need the glass and the
plastic light fitting.  The glass is clear, not frosted and perfectly round
- ie not aerodynamically shaped.
Best Regards,
Jon Smith
G-TERN