Re: Europa-List: Question for xs Trigear owners

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Question for xs Trigear owners
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 18:13:00

Simon

I have modified my lower cowling and I think it is even harder to remove.  I
found
that having the prop rotated with one blade more down and then the cowl can
be slid off to the other side.  Remember the cowling is flexible so don't
hesitate
to flex it a little. Two people were needed when I first removed it.  Also,
I put a towel or blanket over the nose gear to protect the paint job.

Hope this helps.   :)

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020