RE: Europa-List: Rotax 912UL Deals

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Rotax 912UL Deals
From: Bruce <bruce@justbruce.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 11:11:33

Dan,

I was not surprised to hear that you had great success dealing with Dave
Dent in acquiring your Rotax 914.  The prices for his new, still-in-the-box
engines are extremely attractive, and I expect that the people who buy his
remaining Rotax 912 engines will be equally pleased.

Dave is well known locally as a good-guy, and his knowledge of Rotax engines
is incredible.  He would likely be a good technical contact for Paul M. who
has recently shared on this list his interest in developing a Rotax
fuel-injection system. I would think that perhaps someone like Dave Dent who
has developed and tested Rotax modifications that allow a 914 to output 80HP
at an altitude of 80,000 feet might know something about optimizing fuel
flow to the cylinders.

Regards,

Bruce L.
Tracy, California