Re: Europa-List: Trigear Trailer

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trigear Trailer
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 08:26:18

William
Are you in the UK?
If so are you wanting to build your own or get it made for you? Covered?
If the latter, mine was made for me by Mark Blackburn, Kompak Trailers,
contact at sue@kompak.co.uk They are based in West Sussex south of
Chichester and Mark makes covered trailers for many large organisations. He
said he would be interested in other Europa builders.
Steve Pitt #403