Europa-List: Speed kit bits

Subject: Europa-List: Speed kit bits
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 17:55:52

I was wondering if someone who has bought the Tri-gear
speed kit but who hasn't fitted it yet could do me a favour ?

My inside brackets for supporting the main-wheel spats
(SK18) have developed cracks (must be
the bumpy grass strip !) and as they are 12 + VAT plus
postage each I thought I would make new ones myself.

Would anyone be willing to scan a SK18 and send me the
result ? Putting a ruler on the scanner at the same time
would ensure that any distortions or reductions/increases
in size could be allowed for.

If anyone is willing to do this - please contact me direct

rholder@avnet.co.uk

and I will co-ordinate, asking just one person to do it !

Thanks in advance - this is a great resource !

Richard

PS no progress to report on the oil thermostat
installation. All ready for test flight #3 but the weather
isn't good enough (20 knot crosswind !)