Re: Europa-List: Electrcal interference

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Electrcal interference
From: Duncan McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 23:18:13

I have that 'problem' on two aircraft. But in both instances the noise has
been getting in directly to the microphone, possibly due to its frequency
and being very directionally sourced from close to the pilot's microphone.

You could disprove this theory by listening to the problem from outside of
the cockpit with the door closed (and headsets on and on the ground!)

Duncan McF.