Re: Europa-List: Cooling pictures

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cooling pictures
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 18:37:52

Karel

You know, I have never see that big round hole in anyone's cowling !  It was not
in the book when we built our first Europa, A131.  When I saw it in my manual,
A229, I could not believe it. For the life of me, I don't see what good it
does.  We did not need in on Bob's "Beep Beep" Europa so I decided not to do it
(that is one of the freedoms we enjoy over here on the left side).   Besides,
it looks ugly !

Thanks for the nice comments about my pictures.  I try and some times I succeed.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555
http://www.europaowners.org/WileE

  As far as I can see you did'nt execute the
  extra circular inlet in the lower cowl for the fibre cowl around the
  cylinders of the 912S engine that you installed. Do you have any special
  reason for this different view.
  Our inspectors work with the manual.
  Karel Vranken  #447 monowheel XS F-PKRL Airmaster CSU.