Europa-List: Long Range Fuel tank - transfer

Subject: Europa-List: Long Range Fuel tank - transfer
From: grroberts3@juno.com
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 11:03:30

I decided to put an electric pump on my Aux tank for fuel transfer.  Easy
enough.  But a pump brings its own set of problems:  overfilling
(venting), and running the pump dry.  I found a small outfit in Oregon
(USA), Pillar Point Avionics, that builds the perfect electronic
controller for this.  Looks to be excellent quality and I was
particularly impressed by an e-mail exchange, initiate by Pillar,
confirming technical details of the installation.

Thought I share: http://www.ppavionics.com

GRoberts
A187
Tucson