RE: Europa-List: Spares

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Spares
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:58:00

I agree that one can get better prices by shopping around.  However, I
would like Europa to be around for a few more years yet as there are
some spares etc. which cannot be found anywhere else. I also understand
that they aren't selling too many new kits at present so I don't mind
paying a little over the odds for my bits and bobs in support.

Also saves me the hassle of sourcing everything from different suppliers
and ensuring it is of the right spec. but hey, I always was lazy.

Richard Iddon G-RIXS