FW: Europa-List: Size of Tires for Trigear

Subject: FW: Europa-List: Size of Tires for Trigear
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:44:49

Attention Paul Boulet.
Further to Ivors message below :- Your main gear wheels could be either
4" or 5" depending on the wheel centres you have been delivered or
specified. At least when I was supplied my conversion kit I was given
the option of 4" the same as the nose gear or 5" depending if I would be
using soft grass air strips or not ?
Better look what wheel centres you have ? and or check with Europa .
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300 c/w 5" main gear wheels.