RE: Europa-List: Europa Club break-in to Colditz

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Club break-in to Colditz
From: Peter Grant <peter@useurolink.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 15:10:26

Yes please, Jeremy, Barry and I are up for it in G-OGAN

Kind regards
Peter Grant - G-OGAN TriGear 912S Airmaster
10 The Sidings, Horncastle, Lincs LN9 5UA
Tel: 01507 523180      Fax: 01507 525888
This email may contain confidential information; if you have received it in
error please delete it from your system and inform the sender.  We cannot be
held responsible for any misuse of this email however caused.  Outgoing
messages are scanned by AVG 7 Professional.