Re: Europa-List: RE: fitting gascolator

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: fitting gascolator
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 10:00:24

Hi Richard,
Don't worry, Europas are being advertised in the Kit Planes buyers
directory now for $37 to $38K. I paid what I paid 4 years ago and I was
being a little general in the statement. It was around $26 before FWF
and any other extra items.
Jeff
A258
The worst case of flu I ever had is about over! Working on final fit of
the panel and the bird will be going to the airport by next week for
weight & balance and to wait out the inspection time.